* All-ACC Third Team (2014)
* College Cup All-Tournament Team (2014)
* NSCAA Third Team Scholar All-South Region (2014)
* All-ACC Academic Team (2014)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2013)
* ACC All-Freshmen Team (2012)
* Soccer America All-Freshmen First Team (2012)
* FSU Dean’s List (Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014)
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
* Appeared in 18 matches making 15 starts for the Seminoles during her sophomore campaign...closed out the season with 13 consecutive starts.
* Tallied over 1,000 minutes on the pitch recording double-digit minutes in all 18 matches.
* Finished the season posting career-highs for points, goals, assists and game-winning goals...tallied six points on two goals and two assists while both goals resulted in game-winners.
* First point of the season came on an assist in the first goal of a 2-1 victory over Maryland...part of a double assist that resulted in a goal by Berglind Thorvaldsdottir in the seventh minute of play.
* Successfully converted a penalty kick against Duke in the first round of the ACC Tournament...the goal broke a scoreless tie in the 52nd minute for the eventual game-winner.
* Started all three games of the ACC Tournament and played every minute in the semifinals against North Carolina and in the championship game against Virginia Tech.
* Notched her second game-winning goal of the season in the second round of the NCAA Tournament finding the back of the net in the 41st minute for the second goal of the game in a 3-1 victory over Ole Miss.
* Assisted on a goal by Dagny Brynjarsdottir in the NCAA Tournament third round game against Colorado.
* Started in all six of FSU's postseason games in leading the Seminoles to a spot in the national finals for the second time in school history.
* Registered a career-high four shots in 37 minutes of action against Boston College during the regular season...six of her 14 shots on the year came against the Eagles.
* Led all Seminole freshmen with 19 starts while tallying over 1500 minutes on the pitch.
* First career start came in the season opener at Minnesota as she played all 90 minutes...registered 11 starts in which she played every minute.
* Assisted on the eventual game-winner scored by Ines Jaurena in a 7-0 victory over Clemson...assist was her first collegiate point.
* First career goal came in the third round of the NCAA Tournament against Texas A&M scoring the first goal of the game in the 17th minute of a 4-0 shutout...score also stood as her first career game-winning goal.
* Finished the season with 25 shots including seven SOG...recorded a career-high three shots twice in wins over Florida and at Arkansas.
* Tallied at least one shot in her first eight games.
* Played and started in three of FSU's five NCAA Tournament games...tallied a goal and three shots over the three games...played every minute of every game against Notre Dame and in the College Cup semifinals against Penn State.
GERMAN NATIONAL TEAM:
* Member of the U-15, U-16, U-17, U-19 and U-20 teams.
* Participated on the U-17 European Championship team that finished third.
* Played in all four games of the 2010 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Trinidad and Tobago that advanced to the quarterfinals...scored the game-winning goal against Korea Republic in pool play competition.
* Appeared in five games with four starts for the German U-19 squad that won the European Championship in 2011...scored three goals, all against Norway, with the first coming in the opening game...added two more in the finals including the game-winner in the 50th minute of action.
* Called into training camp with the U-20 team in May, June and July of 2012 in preparation for the FIFA World Cup in Japan.
* Played with SV Karsee (1997-2005), TSV Tettnang (2005-2009) and SC Freiburg (2009-12).
* Named best scorer in the Verbandsliga (TSV Tettnang) in 2009.
* Daughter of Sylvia and Erwin Schmid.
* Majoring in psychology.