* College Cup Most Outstanding Player on Offense (2013).
* NCAA All-Tournament Team (2013).
* All-ACC Freshman Team (2011).
* ACC All-Academic Team (2011, 2012).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2011-12, 2012-13).
* Ranks tied for sixth all-time at FSU with 22 career assists and tied for fifth with nine game-winning assists.
* Appeared in 28 games making 27 starts in helping lead Florida State to a third straight trip to the College Cup and a berth in the National Championship game.
* Finished her junior season posting single-season career-highs with 18 points and five goals, while matching her career best with eight assists set as a sophomore in 2012.
* Found a great time for her first career multi-goal game scoring twice including the game-winner in the 83rd minute to break a 2-2 tie against Virginia Tech in the national semifinal.
* Was the only player to score more than one goal in the 2013 College Cup and was named Most Outstanding Player on Offense for her efforts - also was named to the NCAA All-Tournament team.
* Became FSU's all-time assist leader in ACC games on October 20 when she assisted on Dagny Brynjarsdottir's game-winning goal in the 63rd minute against Maryland...finished the season with four assists in ACC play - two against Miami and one each against Boston College and the Terrapins.
* With still one more year to play her 12 assists against league foes in her first three seasons surpassed the previous record of 11 held by Tiffany McCarty and Casey Short.
* Has tallied four assists in ACC play in each of her first three seasons at Florida State - tied for the fourth most in a single-season.
* Led the team with two multi-assist games in 2013 collecting a pair against the Hurricanes and two more against Ole Miss in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Finished second on the team with eight assists, third in points, tied for third with three game-winning assists and fourth in goals with five.
* Closed out 2013 ranked tied for seventh in the ACC in assists and tied for 14th with 0.29 assists per game.
* Recorded her first multi-point performance of the season in just the second match posting a goal and an assist in a 4-1 victory over Auburn.
* Scored the equalizer with just a minute and nine seconds left in regulation against Oklahoma State to force a 1-1 tie at home to maintain FSU's school-record home unbeaten streak.
* Registered the game-winning goal at home against North Carolina finding the back of the net in the 83rd minute to give FSU a 1-0 victory.
* Started all six of FSU's matches in the NCAA Tournament...finished the postseason with seven points on two goals and three assists...was credited with the game-winning assist against Ole Miss in the second round and the game-winning goal against Virginia Tech in the national semifinals.
* Became just the third Seminole in school history to record at least one career multi-goal game (vs. Virginia Tech) and one career multi-assist game (vs. Ole Miss) in NCAA Tournament play joining Katrin Schmidt and Jessica Price.
*Appeared in all 24 games making 21 starts in helping FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall...finished the season starting 20 consecutive games.
* Posted single-season career-highs in every offensive category finishing her sophomore season tied for fourth on the team in points with 14 on three goals and eight assists...registered 48 shots including 17 on goal.
* First point of the season came against the College of Charleston as she assisted on Tiffany McCarty's second goal of the game...the point began a string of three straight games with an assist.
* Followed with assists against Cal State Fullerton and the game-winner on the road at Arkansas.
* Finished the season with four game-winning assists including wins at Arkansas, at North Carolina, at NC State and against Virginia Tech...three of her four game-winning assists came on the road.
* Assisted on both goals in FSU's 2-0 road win against NC State...marked her second career two-assist game and second career multi-point performance.
* Scored her first goal of the season in the 24th minute against No. 2 Duke...stood as the lone goal of the match and her first career game-winning goal...one-timed the shot with her left foot from just outside the 18-yard box into the upper right corner of the net for the goal...score was the first of her career against an ACC opponent.
* Tied a career-high with three points on a goal and an assist in FSU's first round NCAA Tournament victory over Mississippi Valley State - marked her first career points in the postseason.
* Matched her career-high in shots with five in the season opener at Minnesota...recorded at least one shot in a game 21 times while tallying 15 multi-shot games...posted a shot in 12 straight games to close out the season.
* Tallied five points in the NCAA Tournament with two goals and an assist...second goal of the postseason came in the 76th minute of a 4-0 third round victory over Texas A&M.
* Played every minute in the quarterfinals against Notre Dame and in the national semifinal against Penn State.
* Appeared in all 26 games in her first season at Florida State making 13 starts.
* Finished the year ranked seventh on the team in points with 10 on two goals and six assists - one of three Seminoles that finished the season tied for second on the team with six assists.
* Four of her six assists came against league foes to lead all Seminoles during the regular season...the four league assists are tied for the third most in a single-season in school history.
* One of two freshmen in the ACC to lead the league in assists, while ranking second in assists per game (0.40) in conference competition.
* The six assists were the most by a freshman since 2008 when Tiffany McCarty, Jessica Price and Casey Short each had six.
* Tied for second on the team with two game-winning assists - the assists came in wins over Mercer and Clemson.
* Earned her first collegiate start in the season opener at Oregon State and recorded a season-high five shots in the win over the Beavers.
* First collegiate point came on an assist in a 5-0 win over North Florida...scored her first goal on the road at UAB.
* Tallied a season-high three points on a goal and an assist against Mercer.
* Registered two assists on the road at Clemson - one of only four Seminoles on the year to record a multi-assist game.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* Called into camp with the U-20 team during the summer of 2011.
* Member of the 2010 U-17 National Team camp.
* Pool player for the 2008 U-15 National Team - invited to participate at the 2008 U-15 National Team camp.
* 2009 United States Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program (ODP) Champion (1993's).
* 2009 USYS ODP National Champ Golden Boot award winner.
* Invited to attend a 2009 Region IV ODP.
* 2009 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional member.
* 2010 Region IV Portugal Trip, 2010 Region IV ODP.
* Daughter of Arby and Josetti Fields.
* Brother Arby played baseball at LSU and is playing professionally in the Seattle Mariners organization.
* Majoring in psychology with a minor in biology.
* Arrived on campus in January 2011 enrolling at FSU for spring semester.