|High School:||Shelby-Rising City High School|
• Was granted immediate eligibility by the NCAA on Sept. 23, 2016, and will have two years remaining beginning in 2016-17.
Freshman and Sophomore Seasons at Illinois (2014-16)
• Was the primary offensive force with the Illini in her first two seasons.
• Earned several All-Big Ten honors, including second team (2016), all-freshman team (2015) and honorable mention (2015).
• Ranked in the Top 10 of the Big Ten in five categories as a sophomore, including scoring (18.7 points – ninth), rebounding (9.3 – third), steals (1.6 – tied for 10th), blocked shots (2.1 – tied for third) and defensive rebounds (6.9 – second).
• Joined Northwestern All-American Nia Coffey and Michigan State’s Aerial Powers (currently in the WNBA) as the three Big Ten players to rank in the Top 10 in scoring and rebounding in the conference.
• Her 562 total points as a sophomore accounted for 27.3 percent of Illinois’ total points production.
• Led the Big Ten with 18 double-doubles in 2015-16, a figure that would have set the FSU single-season record.
• Had a dominant 35-point, 11-rebound performance at Michigan on Feb. 7, 2016, going 12-of-22 from the floor and 11-of-12 from the free throw line.
• Recorded 219 made field goals as a sophomore, 89 more than the next closest Illini teammate.
• Enjoyed a solid freshman campaign averaging 14.5 points, 7.0 rebounds and shooting 36.2 percent (25-of-69) from long distance.
• Set Illinois’ all-time freshman scoring mark with 448 points in 2014-15.
• Honored as Illinois’ team MVP as a freshman, scoring in double figures in 27 of her 31 games played.
• Had a signature 30-point performance against Michigan on Feb. 28, 2015, going 12-of-18 and corralling seven rebounds in a 72-60 win.