|High School:||Menntaskolinn i Reykjavik|
* Played nine games for Florida State and earned two starts against South Alabama and Syracuse
* Participated for a total of 101 minutes in the game at Syracuse scoring her only goal of the season
* Assisted two out of the three goals against No. 17 UConn on September 8
* Played in all 25 games for Florida State during her freshman season.
* Earned 11 starts, including seven against ACC opponents, and played over 1,300 minutes.
* Finished the season with 19 points – third on the team – with seven goals and five assists.
* Was a member of the best freshman team in the nation, as the eight FSU freshmen combined for 89 points on 29 goals and 31 assists, which was 35 points more than the second-place team Texas A&M (54).
* Played all 90 minutes in road matches at UNC Greensboro and Virginia and notched a season-high 97 minutes in a 2-2 draw against Boston College.
* Registered her first assist on Berglind Thorvaldsdottir's second half goal at Florida on August 30.
* Had a career day at UNC Greensboro on September 17. In the span of 15 minutes during the second half (73rd to 88th minute), Jensen scored two goals and added an assist on a score by Ari Hudson as the Noles went on to defeat the Spartans 6-0.
* Matched her career-high with two goals against No. 21 Texas A&M in the NCAA Quarterfinals on November 17 as the Seminoles advanced to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* Scored the match's only goal in a 1-0 win at Notre Dame on September 27, finishing a passing combination from Megan Connolly and Berglind Thorvaldsdottir.
* Recorded three goals overall in conference play – at Notre Dame, vs. NC State and vs. Boston College.
* Assisted on both goals by fellow Icelandic native Berglind Thorvaldsdottir in FSU's 3-0 win over Evansville in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Found Michaela Hahn in the 36th minute against South Alabama as she scored the fifth goal of the game for the Noles in the NCAA second round match.
* Tied with Cheyna Williams for the team lead in points during the NCAA Tournament with seven on two goals and three assists.
* Helped the Seminoles set two NCAA Tournament records as FSU posted 10 consecutive shutouts and held opponents scoreless for 931:47 consecutive minutes during NCAA postseason play.
* Played for Valur from 2010-2015
* Scored in her first game at 15 years old
* Won the Icelandic Women's Cup in 2011
* In 2012, became the youngest player ever to earn the Golden Boot for scoring the most goals in the league. Elin was named to the 2012 Icelandic Top League Team of the Year.
* Scored second-most goals in the league in 2013 and earned Valur's Golden Boot award
* Named the Most Promising player at Valur and won her second-straight Golden Boot
ICELAND NATIONAL TEAM:
* Competed in 20 matches for the Full National Team, scoring four goals
* Played two games on the U23 team, scoring two goals in two games
* Part of the final group at UEFA Women's EURO 2012 with the Full National Team. She totaled 31 games and 11 goals as part of the U-19 team.
* Scored 17 goals in 14 games on the U-17 team
* Daughter of Markús Einar Jensen and Magdalena Kjartansdóttir
* Also played handball and basketball
* Earned academic accolades in Math, English, Danish and Natural Science
* Majoring in Exercise Science