|Position:||Secretary, Jimbo Fisher|
• Joy Beech enters her fifth season as the executive assistant to head coach Jimbo Fisher and her seventh season overall with the Florida State Football program.
• Beech is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the football office and serves as the right-hand person for Fisher, managing his schedule, travel and all speaking engagements in addition to guest relations and several other projects and presentations for the football staff.
• Beech began her career at Florida State with the Alumni Association as an administrative assistant in 1998 before moving to Seminole Boosters in 2003. She started her tenure with FSU football in 2009 before moving into her current role in 2011.
• A Mobile, Ala., native, Beech earned her B.S. degree in political science from Florida State in 2004.
• She is married to Wesley Beech and they have two sons, Wesley and Taylor; two daughters-in-law, Sarah and Derril; and six grandchildren, Bradley, Brent, Carson, Jackson, Walker and Warren.